Vinyl van wraps & commercial vehicle graphics
You can easily turn your company van into a billboard on wheels by applying to it vinyl wrapping with colourful graphics. There is no better way to advertise your business and the products or services that it sells. Each time you drive the van around your town or city, there will be people looking at it from every direction. You could potentially have thousands of people looking at your van every hour, depending on where you live. This will greatly raise the profile of your business and get your brand name noticed.
3M conducted a presentation recently about the power and effectiveness of vehicle advertising. According to their statistics, a vehicle can be seen by an average of more than 3,000 people per hour on a busy day. Imagine how many people would see your van if it was on the road for several hours each day.
Suppose you run a business where you need to make dozens of service calls to various people’s homes or offices. This would require you to do a great deal of driving, which means more exposure to your advertisements. As more people see the advertisements on your van, the more prospective customers you will have reaching out to you.
Why should I use you?
Boss Dog does all the hard work for you. After the design is created for your vinyl wrap, you will be emailed a digital version for your approval. If you are happy with the design, we will go ahead and start printing the full-size design onto the vinyl wrap. After that, we will schedule a time to come to your home or office and fit the vinyl graphics onto your van for you.
Here are the benefits of our vinyl van wraps and commercial vehicle graphics:
- Increase the profile of your business around your town or city.
- Your van could potentially get seen by an average of 3,000 people every hour on a busy day.
- If you’re thinking about press advertising, then consider vinyl wrapping advertisements instead. Vinyl wraps are much cheaper than traditional press advertising and they last a lot longer. In fact, this one-time investment could give you several years of advertising.
- Vinyl wraps are not permanent. If you ever need to replace them, you can do so without hurting the exterior of your vehicle.
- The paintwork of your vehicle will stay protected from the sun and other outdoor elements.
- You can choose any design or style that you want.
- Easily change the vinyl graphics as often as you want.
- It simply looks incredible!